Murle Village in Jonglei State

A picture taken from the Mi-8 I was in the other week while going to Pibor. Trying to get a steady shot in a vibrating helicopter like the Mi-8 is not easy. Atleast we are able to open the window while in the air so we have a chance at clear shots.

I am now starting to Geotag as well as put more EXIF data into the pictures. So you can actually fin out exactly where this photo was taken.

Post a Comment

Travbuddy

Locations I have visited

Globetrotter Photo Gallery

About This Blog

This blog is made to show the collection of mainly HDR photo's that I am taking while travelling. In between I also post various photo's I are not HDR ut that I consider interesting.

All photo's are copyrighted, If you are interested in using any of them send me a mail.





  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP