Billboards and workflow

Billboards in Bor taken on Sunday. I have in DPP made one picture EV-2 and one EV+2 in TIFF and then run them through Photomatix HDR tone mapping. Then scaled them down using Photoshop. Then added the tagging in Zoner  Photostudio, including the Geotagging. Then uploaded to smugmug and copied the link that is finally posted into Blogger.. Its a bit of a workflow.....

Post a Comment

Travbuddy

Locations I have visited

Globetrotter Photo Gallery

About This Blog

This blog is made to show the collection of mainly HDR photo's that I am taking while travelling. In between I also post various photo's I are not HDR ut that I consider interesting.

All photo's are copyrighted, If you are interested in using any of them send me a mail.





  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP