Dragonfly up close

Was out testing macro photography today. I was lucky as this dragonfly was actually sitting still and both the pictures are taken without a tripod.  The lens used is my 24 - 104 mm Canon EF L. I used manual focus.
The dragonfly was sitting on my chili plant just outside my door. I see them all the time but never really paid attention but seems I need to look even closer around here.

Post a Comment

Travbuddy

Locations I have visited

Globetrotter Photo Gallery

About This Blog

This blog is made to show the collection of mainly HDR photo's that I am taking while travelling. In between I also post various photo's I are not HDR ut that I consider interesting.

All photo's are copyrighted, If you are interested in using any of them send me a mail.





  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP