Testing HDR

Here is one of the first HDR (High Dynamic Range) trials I have done. Not a very good picture in general but got to start somewhere playing with the tools. Went out in our compound and shot AEB Bracketted pictures 0 +2 -2 with my Canon EOS 350D and then loaded the JPG's into Photomatix and Tone mapped it.


Original (well as the Camera would bring have taken the shot as optimal)

Post a Comment

Travbuddy

Locations I have visited

Globetrotter Photo Gallery

About This Blog

This blog is made to show the collection of mainly HDR photo's that I am taking while travelling. In between I also post various photo's I are not HDR ut that I consider interesting.

All photo's are copyrighted, If you are interested in using any of them send me a mail.





  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP